Thursday, November 23, 2006
I'm not really in the mood to post anything. I am stuffed from a giant meal at 3pm today. I ate entirely too much. Either way, I felt obligated to post something since I never got a real story written about my trip to Georgia. I don't anticipate getting one together. I just never got inspired to write, which is usual for me. I did a great deal of contemplation though.

I have some random music for you that I am listening to. I have been waiting on a response from Summer Hymns for a week or two now. I suppose I am not important enough. I am sorry on behalf of them.

Mp3's
Sufjan Stevens - Sister Winter
Sufjan Stevens - That was the worst Christmas ever

I am not going shopping tomorrow. Support the movement. Don't shop.
BuyNothingDay
 



2 Thoughts:


Blogger Sarah on 4:53 pm

Good to find you Matt. Just wanted to let you know that your link on the pda site doesn't seem to work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbl34. I'm not going shopping today either ... and I ate too much yesterday. All the best, Sarah

 

Blogger Matt Blalock on 7:19 pm

Sarah,

Thanks for letting me know. Where exactly did you find my link that doesn't work? I'd love to fix that. The real like is http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattblalock