Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I really am forgetful.

[pause]

Now that comment has had time to settle, please, please, please, please do not expect regularity with my blog. Regularity is defined as posts everyday. I can post a couple times a week depending on my work-load and partying-load (yes, I am a terrible person).

So I'm still laughing at George W. Bush talking about "the google" and "the internets" but that aside, I have some... real stuff.

There is this beautiful musician my lovely friend played for me in prep. for a Halloween party Sat. night who I am obsessing over. Her website seems out of date, but I love the music. Seems she received a great deal of discussion during the peak of summer, but I feel this is about the perfect time of year to enjoy such beauty. So here are the mp3's on her site, but let me inform you - her album is amazing.

"Crazy Dreams"
"Springtime Can Kill You"
"Old Fashion Morphine"
"Black Stars"
"I Wanna Die"
"Black Hand Blues"


Micah P Hinson - Jackeyed
Micah P Hinson - The Leading Guy
Oakley Hall - Lazy Susan
Oakley Hall - Landlord
The Slip - Even Rats
The Slip - If One Of Us Should Fall

Deathcab For Cutie - World Shut Your Mouth (Julian Cope cover)
The Apples in Stereo - Same Old Drag (Via PreFix Mag)

[more] Lady Sovereign [mp3's]

Love Me or Hate Me
Random
Tango

And a little Halloween interest for your ears.
Man Man - Banana Ghost
Third Eye Foundation- Ghosts
White Stripes - Walking With A Ghost
John Zorn - Ghosts Of Thelema
David Bowie - Scary Monsters

Enjoy. I stayed up until 2:15am working on this post; I have class at 8am. Happy Halloween!
 



1 Thoughts:


Anonymous Anonymous on 7:11 pm

the white stripes' walking with a ghost is a cover.

its by tegan and sara