Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Due to my stupidity and some serious confusion, I missed my first radio show. I had the whole thing planned out - nearly every song chosen, ready to play and discuss. I suppose instead I will do this weeks radio show here!

\\Open Road - Alex Woodard
\\Cold Day - Sonya Kitchell
Ive been enjoying Sonya Kitchell's work for some time now. This song is just beautiful.
\\Coast is Clear - In Flight Safety
\\Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
This song has been playing quite frequently, of late. The album is quite good.
\\She's a Thief - Owen
\\Satan's Doing Fine Without Me - Ill Lit
\\Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
\\We Share Our Mother's Health (Ratatat Remix) - The Knife
\\Queremos Paz - Gotan Project
\\Massless - Somme
Recently had this e-mailed to me. Thank God. Some of the best instrumental work Ive heard in quite some time.
\\Days End - DJ Krush
\\Moonlight Zombie Dance - Bruce Lenkei
\\You Know The Score - Kim Hiorthoy
\\Paper Sailboats - Dana Falconberry
\\Samson - Regina Spektor
One of my favorite songs overall, and certainly the best Regina Spektor song. No?
\\Let Go (Solo Piano) - Imogen Heap
I particularly enjoy this solo piano version.

Download the entire play list here.