Wednesday, January 17, 2007
After much deliberation, I have realized that music itself is not going to make any drastic changes in the near future and the avoidance of my love for it would be futile.

In a new vain of motivation, I am getting a radio show on 90.9 WQFS in Greensboro, North Carolina. I will be playing music (not Arcade Fire) and I will never feature photos of kittens, no matter how cute they may be. I will focus on the newest things out, but also on some older things I come across along the way. I will hopefully be posting the play-lists here also, for your listening pleasure. I must quickly return to my studies, I will leave you with this:

Enjoy. Thank you Tobias and Alan at SixEyes for reminding me how much I love this song!

[mp3] Grace - Tobias Fröberg

BONUS [mp3] The Longest Stare - Norfolk and Western

PS. The aforementioned music video was never edited, and may remain in such a state for a while. However, if you would like to help out on the project, you are more than welcome to e-mail me. Here is a couple photos from the filming: