Thursday, December 07, 2006
I am about to go to rehearsal for something that - at this point - is a secret to the entire world. Yes, I am making something. What do you ask? Oh, nothing...

It is about 28 degrees here, which is fucking cold for NC!

I really wanted to make a post today, I have been in such a good mood. Classes ended today, so tomorrow I should be able to make a more well thought out post. Basically, here are some songs I like, and stuff.

Jack Penate
[mp3] Second, Minute and Hour
[mp3] Torn on the Platform
[mp3] Spit at Stars

The Meeting Places
[mp3] Hall of Fame
[mp3] Until It's Gone

Matt and Kim
[mp3] Yea Yeah
[mp3] No More Long Years

Takako Minekawa
[mp3] Fantastic Cat

Sorry for the vulgar title, I'm in a lewd mood. =]
 



1 Thoughts:


Anonymous Anonymous on 2:26 pm

Where is that well thought out post?

hmm. what have you been doing instead?