Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Heres a little warm-up mix I ran across, I don't know who made it, but its good to get the night started.
JiggaBoo!WarmUp

Over at Motel de Moka "Squashed" has a lovely Halloween mix up, here is track 1 and 11, click here to get the full playlist!
01. Pergolesi - Se Tu M'ami
2-10 click here
11. J.S. Bach - Fugue in G Minor BWV 542 ("The Great")

Heres a cool freakin' mix for tonight as well!

M Bridgeford Ultra Groovy mix: It Came From Cyber Space

Alva - Edward Gorey
Alva - Kill Everyone

That's all for today!

 



2 Thoughts:


Blogger Ben on 4:35 am

Hi,
While you're hotlinking my links (White Whale) refer a link to Modern Music blog or just remove it.Because it expends bandwidth...

 

Blogger Matt Blalock on 4:22 am

Removed.
My apologies. I generally make sure its linked to another site, just missed that one.
Matt